At least six jewelry companies have made Inc. 5000, the The magazine’s annual ranking of the 5,000 fastest growing private small businesses in the United States.
Among the jewelry companies that JCK spotted on Inc. annual list, now in its 37th year:
– Liberty, Mo.-based Nickel and Suede, which makes jewelry and leather accessories and started from an Etsy store, landed at 127, with three-year growth of 3,101% and 2017 revenue of $ 4.1 million. Its founder, mother of five, also received a Inc. profile.
– Inspiranza Designs, based in Columbia, Ill., Which sells sterling silver jewelry online, comes just behind at 157, with three-year growth of 2,679% and 2017 revenue of 2.9 millions of dollars.
– Miami-based Moonglow Jewelry ranked 1,957th, with three-year growth of 228% and 2017 revenue of $ 3.7 million.
– Philadelphia retailer Shyne Jewelers reached 2,050, with three-year growth of 217% and 2017 revenue of $ 4.9 million.
– Hyde Park, Massachusetts-based Dune Jewelry, which makes jewelry with beach sand, took 2,590th place, with three-year revenue growth of 164% and 2017 revenue of 3.4 millions of dollars.
– Energy Muse Jewelry, based in Torrance, Calif., Reached 3,038, with three-year growth of 133% and 2017 revenue of $ 2.3 million.
Among the jewelry companies that have featured in the much-watched rankings in the past: Alex and Ani, who in 2014 took third place; Allurez merchant site; Fast-Fix Jewelry Repair, which has been on the list several times; and, over ten years ago, the Skagen watch brand.
The 2018 Inc. 5000 companies achieved a three-year average growth rate of 538.2% and a median rate of 171.8%. Their aggregate turnover in 2017 was 206.1 billion dollars.
“If your business is on the Inc. 5000 is unprecedented recognition of your years of hard work and sacrifice, ”said James Ledbetter, Inc. editor-in-chief, in a press release. “Lines of business can come and go, or come and go. What doesn’t change is the way entrepreneurs create and accelerate the forces that shape our lives.
Image courtesy of Inc.
Follow JCK on Instagram: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Twitter: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Facebook: @jckmagazine